Finally the wait is over and Apple officially unveils it iPhone 4S at its Lets Talk iPhone event at Cupertino campus. The announcement was made by none other than the new CEO Tim Cook himself.
With rumors of a next generation iPhone 5 initially running wild, at the later stage all the reports were somewhat suggesting that Apple was not going to release an iPhone 5 but only an iPhone 4S. More and more evidence was found on the internet of two black and white iPhone 4S.
Today all those speculations have ended and the iPhone 4S is now official. The new iPhone 4S as a dual core processor, which means “2x faster CPU. It has dual processor graphics making it 7x faster graphics.
The iPhone 4S has eight hours of 3G talk time, 6 hours of browsing, nine on WiFi. 10 hours of video, and 40 hours of music. It also has HSDPA+, which will take its maximum speeds to 14.4mBps.
Stay with us for further updates, it is a developing story.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 25, 2011October 22, 2011September 14, 2011July 18, 2011October 16, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S