At its Let’s Talk iPhone event Apple also introduced AppleCare+ which offers accidental damage protection for iPhone. AppleCare already provides coverage for devices for repair due to faults for one year beyond the usual warranty period, and gives buyers 90 days of free telephone support for their products.
Now AppleCare+ will cover accidental damage to your iPhone for the first time. The coverage is available for two incidents of damage each costing $49 service fee.
“AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $49 service fee. 2 Whether you use your iPhone with a Mac or a PC, just one phone call can help resolve most issues.”
AppleCare+ costs $99 and has to be purchased with a new iPhone.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 2, 2011September 18, 2011October 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S