Since the launch of Apple iPhone 4S, iPhone fans feel that Apple has not delivered up to their expectations in the “Let’s Talk iPhone” event. Now people around the globe are eagerly waiting for Nexus Prime, which will be unveiled on 11th October in Google and Samsung Joint event.
BGR got hold of Nexus Prime specifications which are scheduled to be announce next Tuesday:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
Apparently Nexus Prime will only be launched at Verizon and then later stages on other carriers. We will have to wait for another few days before we actually get to know details about this new wonder.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 6, 2011September 28, 2011July 25, 2011September 3, 2011September 25, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S