The day has arrived! iPhone 4S pre-orders were to start from Friday, October 7. So go rush and don’t miss the opportunity to pre-order. Pre-orders are open in the US and UK and these can be ordered from Apple, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint in the US, as well as Vodafone, Orange and T-Mobile in the UK.
Those who pre-order now will be holding their new iPhone 4S on 14th October.
Let us give you a quick overview of iPhone 4S features:
- Apple’s A5 dual-core processor, twice as fast as the current A4 and seven times faster processing graphics
- 8MP camera with 1080p video recording and 33 percent faster than iPhone 4 camera. Also has high end infrared filter as well as five layered lenses
- Faster data speeds with maximums of 14.4 Mbps download speeds, and 5.8 Mbps upload
- Dual CDMA/GSM chip for different networks, thus making it a world phone
- Voice activated control assistant Siri
- Two antennas
- iPad 2′s Wireless Mirroring feature using AirPlay and an Apple TV
- iCloud integration
- iOS 5
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 29, 2011September 15, 2011October 6, 2011July 24, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S