As we all wait for October 11 joint event of Samsung/Google for the unveiling of Android next version Ice Cream Sandwich and Samsung’s Nexus Prime, a video of the upcoming Android phone has been released on the web. The video is of one and a half minute duration allowing us sufficient exposure to the new smartphone and the ICS OS.
The full details of Nexus Prime Specs have already been revealed, we will just give you a quick overview. The Nexus Prime has a Super AMOLED HD display with a resolution of 1280×720, dual-core 1.5 GHZ SoC from Texas Instruments, 1GB RAM, 4G LTE connectivity.
Watch the videos below to get a closer look:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 16, 2011August 26, 2011September 7, 2011August 18, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S