Facebook has launched a new in-line language translation tool, which applies to individual posts on Facebook Pages including comments. That means if you are navigating through a Facebook public Page in some other language say Spanish, all you need to do is just click the Translate button and you will see the translation window in English pop-up.
The service is powered by Bing. But the pop-up window also lets you choose a human translation and if enough number of users vote on the accuracy of the human translation, the Bing translation gets replaced by the one done by humans.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 2, 2011October 4, 2011September 11, 2011October 22, 2011September 3, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S