Some more news for Android lovers! First they got leaked video of Ice Cream Sandwich and then some screenshots. Now there are two more leaks reported by AndroidPolice – the first being Google Music 4.0.1, which is an upgraded version of Google Music 3.0.1. The upgraded version 4.0.1 features refined tabs, a contextual dialog and new player controls. The tabs and player area now take a lot less space giving a crispier and cleaner look.
The other app that was leaked from Ice Cream Sandwich was the upcoming messenger service Google+ 2.0, which shows that Messenger formerly called Huddle will be renamed as Chords.
Just like the Music 4.0.1 app, Chords also brings a cleaner interface. The bottom bar has now shifted to the top and the photo albums are larger and easier to use on the small screen.
Have a look at the photos below to get a closer look at Chords:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 12, 2011October 10, 2011August 15, 2011July 30, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S