- Create a structured yet flexible language for web programming.
- Make Dart feel familiar and natural to programmers and thus easy to learn.
- Ensure that Dart delivers high performance on all modern web browsers and environments ranging from small handheld devices to server-side execution.
Dart is meant for both smaller type of unstructured projects as well as large complicated projects requiring formal coding. Dart gives you optional types so that you can start off without writing codes without types and later add them if required.
Google also says:
“This means you can write a web application in Dart and have it compiled and run on any modern browser. The Dart VM is not currently integrated in Chrome but we plan to explore this option.”
In order to facilitate programmers Google has also set up a website Dartlang.org which details various examples of programming simple to large web applications with Dart.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 6, 2011September 2, 2011August 2, 2011July 17, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S