Users, who have got iOS 5 GM jailbroken, may be facing the problem of quarter screen. That is when they run some application or Cydia tweak, it is displayed in the top left quarter of the screen.
How to Resolve the Issue:
Here are a few steps that will solve the issue.
Step 1: Open SBSettings
Step 2: Hit “Power”, and select the “Safe Mode”
Step 3: Once booted into safe mode, now tap the status bar when it says “Safe Mode”. You will get a prompt; tap “Restart” to restart into normal mode
Step 4: Launch one of the offending app, and the issue should be resolved.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 19, 2011July 27, 2011September 2, 2011July 16, 2011May 31, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S