While hype created by Samsung’s super-sexy smartphone Galaxy S II still not over, we now have have some leaks regarding details of the next model Galaxy S III which maybe making a public appearance next year.
The details came from a leaked presentation slide discovered by Phandroid and it shows the following specs:
- 1.8GHz dual-core Exynos 4212 CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 12 megapixel rear-facing camera (wow)
- 4.6-inch Super AMOLED Plus HD display
The S III is to be thinner and lighter than the Galaxy S II and the design may also be slightly modified to avoid any legal issues with Apple.
All these super specs sound quite awesome but still the authenticity of the slide cannot be verified and it might as well be a fake. So we will just have to wait till we get some more on this end.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 7, 2011September 19, 2011September 3, 2011October 3, 2011July 27, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S