Sony has decided to recall Bravia TVs that were sold during 2007 and 2008 because there have been incidents of their components melting down. The number of incidents so far reported is 11 without any damage or casualty to anyone. But Sony still wants to recall all such units being 1.6 million in number. These were sold in the US, Europe, Japan and elsewhere.
We right now have no information available on which modes were affected. Will update you when we hear something in this regard!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 19, 2011September 9, 2011June 12, 2011June 21, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S