A comparison has been made between the iPhone 4S video and Canon 5D Mark II which costs around $3000. The comparison video has been posted by Robino Films:
“Exposure, shutter speed, frame rate and picture style were matched as close as possible between the two cameras.
This test shows that the tiny F2.4 lens and sensor on the iPhone are pretty nice. It even got a little depth of field!”
The video below does not reveal much of a difference between the two videos unless you look closely and then can find the Mark II performing a little better. So the iPhone 4S camera is definitely a winner with its price and performance.
So hats off to Apple for bring out such a high performer!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 13, 2011August 23, 2011September 21, 2011October 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S