Google+ may be losing some traffic but its users are still very active on the social networking site. According to the latest reports 3.4 billion photos have been posted on Google+ till now.
The figures were revealed by none other than Vic Gundotra while he was on stage at the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco. This is of course a very small number as compared to Facebook, which has around 100 billion photos. Every month around 6 billion photos are being posted to Facebook. Nevertheless Google+ users are also slowly catching up.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 24, 2011August 25, 2011June 2, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S