Apple has aired the first TV commercial about iPhone 4S and its voice activated assistant Siri. The commercial is simply captivating and puts the message right across to audience. Just like all other Apple ads it does not go into the technical aspects of Siri rather it focuses on how Siri can be of service to its users.
Bringing in the human touch it simply spells out what Siri is capable of doing. Taking examples from daily life, it demonstrates what a good assistant Siri can be to us. For example, in the commercial Siri is asked how to tie a bow, how to get to a particular hospital, what does a weasel look like and much more.
The ad is simple and yet very powerful in conveying its message to the audience. Watch and judge for yourself!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksMay 31, 2011August 8, 2011September 8, 2011August 26, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S