Apple has brought out a new line of MacBook Pros as we already reported. The new MacBooks come with faster processors and new graphics chips.
The entry level13-inch MacBook Pro now has a 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 CPU. It also comes with a larger 500GB 5400-rpm hard drive at the same price of $1,199.
The faster 13-inch MacBook Pro feaures a 2.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, with its hard drive upgraded to 750GB. Its price is $1,499.
The 15-inch model is now available either with a quad-core, 2.2 GHz i7 or a 2.4 GHz i7 CPU.
The new 17-inch MacBook Pro boasts of a 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 with a 750GB hard drive, along with the AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 1GB of GDDR5. All MacBook Pro models have 4GB of RAM clocked at 1333MHz standard.
For an additional $250 the 17-inch MacBook Pro also offers 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 while the RAM is upgradable upto 8GB for another $200.
The updated Mac Book Pro line has been made available by Apple rather quietly in its stores without even calling it a new item.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 30, 2011August 31, 2011September 12, 2011October 9, 2011October 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S