One of the strong points of iPhone 4S happens to be its powerful 1080p capable 8 megapixel camera. For some it was the reason to upgrade from iPhone 4 to the new iPhone 4S.
But the iPhone has not always sported such high quality cameras as the images below will show.
The images were posted by Camera+ founder Lisa Bettany who started from first generation iPhone to iPhone 4S.
“The iPhone 4S is dramatically clearer and sharper than previous iPhone versions. Using separate focus and exposure in Camera+ on the iPhone 4 & 4S significantly helped create a more balanced exposure.”
(images via PetaPixel)
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksMay 31, 2011October 26, 2011July 27, 2011August 14, 2011August 15, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S