Apple had aired its first iPhone 4S ad with focus on its voice – controlled assistant Siri. The Ad was all about how Siri could actually act your personal assistant in your daily life. Now Apple has posted 3 new ads on YouTube channel. These ads feature iCloud, Siri as well as the amazingly powerful camera of iPhone 4S.
The ad featuring Siri shows explicit examples of Siri’s capabilities as you can watch below:
The camera ad explains how data can be synced across various idevices with the help of iCloud.
The last ad shows you all about the new iPhone 4S 8 megapixel camera including its editing features:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 11, 2011October 11, 2011September 29, 2011September 11, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S