After successfully being launched in 29 countries across the world, Apple is all set to launch its latest iPhone 4S in 15 more countries. Pre-orders will start on November 4 while the phone will become available on November 15.
The countries include Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.
Customers in Albania, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malta, Montenegro and Panama will not have the option of pre-orders available in their regions.
By the end of the year iPhone 4 S will be available in more than 70 countries.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 2, 2011June 9, 2011October 13, 2011October 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S