Nokia world 2011 was not only about the introduction of new Windows phones Lumia 800 and Lumia 710, in fact Nokia used the occasion to showcase its futuristic prototype phones “Kinectic Devices.” These sport flexible screens which can be bent both horizontally and vertically to get your desired results.
The pinch and zoom style to change the screen size are being replaced by bending and twisting motions which allow you to zoom in or out, select, navigate or even reject calls etc.
Take a look at the videos below to enjoy these fun devices:
Video via: Engadget.com
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 18, 2011September 28, 2011September 12, 2011October 4, 2011October 19, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S