Nokia’s latest flagship Windows Phone Lumia 800 has only been recently unveiled. The phone has the outer look of Nokia’s N9 and features a 1.4 GHz processor, 16GB of internal storage and 25GB of free SkyDrive space. There is also a Carl-Zeiss, f2.2 aperture camera, which works well even in dim lights.
Winrumors has prepared a video that compares WP7 Lumia 800 with HTC’s WP7 phones the Titan and Radar.
Titan comes with a 7″ SLCD display with 480×800 pixels and features 1.5GHz single-core processor, 16 GB of internal storage and 8MP rear camera with LED flash.
HTC Radar which is the lower end of the pair of phones, has a 3.8” SLCD display with 480×800 resolution, Single-core 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It has a camera of 5MP.
According to Winrumors:
“The Lumia 800′s screen stands out above the two HTC devices due to its beautiful AMOLED brightness and curved glass. However, the Lumia 800 lacks a forward facing camera, Internet Sharing (for now) and some extra camera modes that HTC have opted to include in both of their Windows Phone 7.5 devices.”
Have a look at the video below for a detailed comparison:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 21, 2011September 13, 2011September 25, 2011October 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S