(Last modified: 8May, 2017)
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE USE COMPANY’S CONTENT.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED
The information we collect is aggregated, non-personal non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered via the users’ use of the Website (“Non-Personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information is collected. We may disclose or share this information with third parties as specified below and solely if applicable. We collect the following Non-Personal Information from you when you access or use the Website:
- Country GEO and IP address*.
*We do not consider IP address as personally identifiable information based on definitions in many jurisdictions. However, in some jurisdictions (such as California, U.S.A. and the EU), IP addresses or any identifier which allows an individual to be contacted electronically may be considered personal information;
- The type of device, operating system and browsers you use;
- Date and time stamp;
- Browsing usage, including visited web pages, referring site, clickstream data or web address accessed;
- Browser identifier and user ID;
- Language preferences;
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to track users’ movements around in order to ensure that our any content, displayed through the Website is presented as effectively as possible, and according to users’ preferences as well as to perform research, analytics or for statistical purposes.
We do not collect from you or share any individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort be used to identify an individual (“Personal Information“). However, we might collect Personal Information solely in the event in which Personal Information was voluntarily provided by you when you leave a comment on the Website or when contact us, such as your name and email address, provided that such information will be used solely to communicate with and support you, and will not be shared with any third parties;
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Law Requirement: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.)
- Policy Enforcement: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof, including without limitations, investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- Third Party Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Other third parties: we may share your data to other third parties (such as ad networks, advertising companies, service providers, media and other interested parties) for the purpose of developing or delivering advertising.
We always strive to serve you better and improve our performance, therefore, we may combine information you give us through the Website with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with select partners and others. By combining the different information, we are able to enhance your experience by providing you more relevant content and promotions which we believe you will find interesting, as well as to communicate with you better. If we combine Personal Information with non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
COOKIE AND THIRD PARTY COOKIE
Unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable.
In the event, you do not agree to the aforesaid collection, use and share of data, please cease any usage or access to the Website. If you have provided us with Personal Information by contacting us, such as name and email address, and you wish to remove such information please contact us immediately at: email@example.com.
We make best efforts to use security methods and encryptions when handling sensitive data (i.e., handle the user data securely, including transmitting it via modern cryptography). Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we make best efforts to protect your information, you understand and acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be 100% guaranteed.
If you are under 18, please be sure to read this policy with your parents or legal guardians and ask questions about things you do not understand. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has shared any information with us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT US: If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at: email@example.com.