If you were to look up or try to find out how you can start to use screen capture, you’ll undoubtedly be confronted with tons of different warnings that all tell you how complicated it is. Because of the fact that anything involving video recording tends to be technical, screen capture has always been one of those areas that most people feel is just out of reach.
Rather than trying to deal with such a steep learning curve, why not use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio instead? It has a solid reputation as an easy to use and user-friendly software that is designed to be both accessible and intuitive.
When you use it you won’t have to struggle to get the job done. Instead, in most cases all you need is a few clicks to start to capture and even edit the videos that you need. As much as it is easy to use however, it also does not disappoint when it comes to features and it will allow you to:
- Determine exactly what frame rate, recording area and audio source to use.
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions.
- Divide and combine video parts to get rid of bad footage or merge clips together.
- Enhance the quality of any video.
- Add audio tracks for voiceovers and background music.
- Use special effects and filters to alter the visual appearance of the video.
- Insert customizable text as captions, subtitles or watermarks.
Effectively you w/ill have features enough to not just record a great video, but edit and improve it in various ways as well. Assuming you’re producing a video that you want to look and feel professional then it probably goes without saying that these features will come in handy – but they can be used for a variety of other reasons too.
On your parts, all that you really need to do is be willing to spend a few minutes familiarizing yourself with the software. From there, screen capture on PC is simply a matter of deciding what it is you want to record and starting to do so.