Samsung has unveiled three super-stylish smartphones of its Wave series which will be based on its Bada 2.0 OS. The phone are: Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y. the phones are to be put on display at the IFA trade show to be held in Berlin from 2-7 September.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 7, 2011September 8, 2011July 26, 2011June 26, 2011September 8, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S