Images of the HTC Holiday have surfaced revealing that the phone would be coming to AT&T’s new faster LTE network. According to Engadget Holiday will be among the very first phones that will be available for sale in AT&T’s LTE markets.
Good news for BlackBerry fans out there, Blackberry Torch 9810 will be finally arriving on AT&T on 21st August. Being one of the 3 models that were introduced by RIM few weeks backs, the Torch will the world’s first 4G BlackBerry and will have HSPA support.
Remember we had reported earlier this month about the latest BlackBerry models that had been unveiled by RIM i.e. BB 9930, 9810 and 9850. Two of these, BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 are now coming to the US carrier Sprint on 21st August.
Sony had announced its pair of Android tablets S1 and S2 in April but no official release date was given. Now according to the website Engagdget, Sony plans to launch the two tablets in the UK in early September and it will start taking pre-orders from August.
T-Mobile had announced two Samsung Android smartphones earlier this month – Samsung Exhibit 4G and Samsung Gravity Smart. Now the release date for the two has been revealed by T-Mobile as June 22.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 11, 2011October 13, 2011October 11, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S