Apple has released its Gold Master build of iOS 5 for developers along with the GM version of Xcode 4.2. This build is supposed to be the last release to developers before the final iOS is released for users.
The Apple Mac OS X Lion Gold Master is now available to developers. Lion was announced at Apple’s WWDC this June without specifying any release date. Its final release may be arriving by next week at a price of $29.99.
Apple’s World Wide Developers Conference is on, at the moment. Apple has announced that its new Mac OS, Lion that developers can get it today, for other users it be made available in July and furthermore it will only be downloadable from Mac app store. The price is only $29.99 as revealed by Phil Schiller.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 18, 2011October 11, 2011July 2, 2011July 10, 2011September 18, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S