According some leaks from within Amazon, the Kindle Fire is spreading quickly and apparently selling at a rate of 50,000 units per day. That means in just five days 250,000 units have already been pre-ordered, which isn’t a bad deal at all.
Finally the cat is out of the bag! As expected Amazon’s press conference on 28th September has finally taken place and as speculated Amazon used the event to unveil its Kindle tablet. But guess what! There was not just one tablet rather it was a handful!
The much talked about Amazon tablet has a 7″ capacitive screen that runs Android and it is called “Amazon Kindle” as reported by TechCrunch whose MG Siegler has seen and used the Design Verification Testing unit of the device.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 7, 2011September 18, 2011September 21, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S