While the tech world is still feeling the ripples created by Steve Jobs’ resignation as Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook the new CEO has taken over and started boosting the morale of his team so that they may feel confident that Apple will continue to follow the principles laid down by Jobs.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 15, 2011August 8, 2011September 12, 2011June 28, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S