What should be the worth of becoming the boss of the world’s most innovative company? Well Tim Cook who has just become the CEO of Apple following Steve Jobs’ retirement has been awarded real handsomely for his new role.
What could have been more shocking than Steve Jobs resigning as Apple’s CEO! He was a co-founder of Apple, had remained its CEO twice. Steve Jobs resigned as Apple’s CEO on 24th August, 2011 as announced by Apple.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 16, 2011August 2, 2011May 31, 2011October 13, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S