Apple has released its Gold Master build of iOS 5 for developers along with the GM version of Xcode 4.2. This build is supposed to be the last release to developers before the final iOS is released for users.
The Apple Mac OS X Lion Gold Master is now available to developers. Lion was announced at Apple’s WWDC this June without specifying any release date. Its final release may be arriving by next week at a price of $29.99.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 22, 2011October 21, 2011August 26, 2011August 26, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S