The CyanogenMod 7 team has announced taken another step forward and announced an experimental ACME Installer which will help users dual boot Android/WebOS on their HP TouchPads.
Both CyanogenMod team and the TouchDroid team working on a solution to boot HP TouchPad on both WebOS as well as Android 2.3.x. Now TouchDroid has posted a complete step-wise guide on how to install Gingerbread on the Hp TouchPad.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 27, 2011September 8, 2011July 14, 2011August 25, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S