Google believes in keeping its exit doors open. It does not want to make you feel restrained or bound by tight ropes.
Google+ has created a lot of stir due to its recent wave of account suspension in a bid to delete fake names. This has frustrated many users whose Google+ accounts were suspended without any notice.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 27, 2011October 7, 2011July 14, 2011September 23, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S