We had reported in June that Sony would be launching its pair of Android tablets S1 and S2 in September. The two tablets were first announced in April 2011. Now Sony has finally unveiled the two Android tablets renamed as S and P respectively.
Courtesy Android Police and RootzWiki we have received pictures of Google’s latest Android upgrade the Ice Cream Sandwich running on a Nexus S phone. The images show a revamped notification bar, new launched and app drawer and a blue color scheme. The changes seem to be in sync with Honeycomb.
For all the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 owners, there is god new that Samsung has finally rolled out the TouchWiz update. The update comes OTA for Tab 10.1.
Sony had announced its pair of Android tablets S1 and S2 in April but no official release date was given. Now according to the website Engagdget, Sony plans to launch the two tablets in the UK in early September and it will start taking pre-orders from August.
Toshiba’s Android Tablet Toshiba Thrive is available for pre-order now. It can either be ordered directly from Toshiba or you may order it from Amazon and Office Depot.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 11, 2011June 8, 2011July 15, 2011August 4, 2011September 23, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S