The CyanogenMod 7 team has announced taken another step forward and announced an experimental ACME Installer which will help users dual boot Android/WebOS on their HP TouchPads.
Both CyanogenMod team and the TouchDroid team working on a solution to boot HP TouchPad on both WebOS as well as Android 2.3.x. Now TouchDroid has posted a complete step-wise guide on how to install Gingerbread on the Hp TouchPad.
HP TouchPad saw its sales rising after its prices was drastically reduced. A lot of users rushed to grab the opportunity of getting this 9.7” tablet at very concessionary prices. The tablet, which runs WebOS has a bit of a problem it does not run MTS video files.
The HP TouchPad running on WebOS does not provide support to certain video formats. One such format is Windows Media Video (WMV) files. So you will first have to convert WMV to HP TouchPad H.264/MPEG 4.
There is one big problem that movie lovers are having with HP TouchPad that is does not have support for HD DVD movies playback. But don’t fret! We have found a solution for you guys.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 25, 2011September 2, 2011October 25, 2011August 20, 2011August 25, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S