In the midst of a lot of rumors and speculation Samsung has accidentally confirmed the Nexus Prime. In a cease and desist email written to a person in possession of Nexus Prime’s firmware, Samsung actually confirms that it will be actually making this next phone.
Courtesy Android Police and RootzWiki we have received pictures of Google’s latest Android upgrade the Ice Cream Sandwich running on a Nexus S phone. The images show a revamped notification bar, new launched and app drawer and a blue color scheme. The changes seem to be in sync with Honeycomb.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 15, 2011July 7, 2011October 13, 2011August 17, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S