Siri, the voice-activated assistant which came exclusively to iPhone 4S was later ported to iPhone 4S and iPod Touch by developers.
The voice control iPhone 4S assistant Siri has been making news ever since the announcement of iPhone 4S on October 4. Much has been written about this unique feature. In fact iPhone 4S first TV commercial was all about Siri.
A lot of people are facing issues while updating to iOS 5. The reason is the huge traffic at Apple’s site. The error occurs when iTunes tries to contact Apple’s servers to verify and activate the update process.
Twitter has released an updated version 3.5.0 of its iPhone app just at the heels of iOS 5 release, which features Twitter integration.
Today at its Let’s Talk iPhone event Apple also announced the long-rumored voice control assistant feature Siri for iOS 5 (exclusive to iPhone 4S only), which lets you perform tasks by speaking in your native language.
Finally the wait is over and Apple officially unveils it iPhone 4S at its Lets Talk iPhone event at Cupertino campus. The announcement was made by none other than the new CEO Tim Cook himself.
iOS 5 which was unveiled in June during the WWDC 2011 will finally be available to all as a free download as announced by Apple’s Senior VP of iOS Software Scott Forstall at Lets Talk iPhone eventoday:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 12, 2011July 23, 2011September 1, 2011October 4, 2011October 4, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S