The iOS 5 file system contains references to a more powerful Apple TV 3,1 which is an upgrade from the current TV 2,1 according to 9to5Mac.
Evidence of a Text-to-speech feature has been revealed in iOS 5 beta 5. Apple is calling the feature “dictation”. The technology used in this feature has been developed by the company called Nuance.
The fifth version of Apple’s iOS 5 beta has been released to developers by Apple. The beta 5 brings bug fixes and stability improvements and just like the beta 4, this version can also be downloaded over-the-air. For OTA you need iOS 5 beta 3 or above.
Kingston has announced a small portable storage device exclusively for iOS devices which can store music, videos and files. Due to the drive’s ability to access media wirelessly, it has been named Wi-Drive. Users will have to download app from Apple store in order to access media.
Because of the relatively smaller storage [...]
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 9, 2011August 9, 2011October 4, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S