With the expected launch date of Apple’s iPhone 5 drawing closer, more leaked documents keep pouring in only to confirm the news that iPhone 5 would actually be coming to Sprint in October.
We had reported earlier that iPhone 5 would be coming to Sprint in addition to Verizon and AT&T. Now an internal Sprint memo has emerged on the internet via SprintFeed that directs its employees to offer no comments on any rumors regarding iPhone.
More and more news seem to be confirming the release date of October for Apple’s prestigious iPhone 5. According to a latest report from BGR AT&T’s Vice President has informed several employees to gear up for the release of iPhone 5 in October.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 20, 2011September 2, 2011October 4, 2011August 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S