Currently viewing the tag: "Kindle Price"
Continue Reading →
According some leaks from within Amazon, the Kindle Fire is spreading quickly and apparently selling at a rate of 50,000 units per day. That means in just five days 250,000 units have already been pre-ordered, which isn’t a bad deal at all.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 17, 2011October 12, 2011October 9, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S