Facebook on Tuesday introduced a major overhaul to its privacy settings with changes coming to Profiles, locations, Tags and Status Updates. “The main change is moving most of your controls from a settings page to being inline, right next to the posts, photos and tags they affect.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 17, 2011September 23, 2011September 1, 2011August 14, 2011August 27, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S