The battle is on! While Google+ brings the much awaited feature of Games to life, Facebook decides it cannot just sit back and let Google+ control the drive. So it also offers some new features to Facebook games.
We reported the release of Final Cut Pro X, the updated version of Apple’s professional editing suite a few days ago. The update had come after a period of two years and was priced at $299.99.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 5, 2011August 14, 2011October 4, 2011September 21, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S