Remember we had earlier reported about Google’s new photo sharing app Photovine. The idea is to share photos around a basic idea or theme called “vine.” The term Photovine thus means a cluster of photos around a single, shared caption.
In a latest bid to further upgrade and augment its already popular social networking site Google+, the site Fridge, has been acquired by Google.
Want to stay connected to your social network through Google+ while on the go? So download the Google+ app for Android so that you can interact with your circles, get updates through streams and enjoy instant photo upload.
Photovine is a new photo-sharing service launched by Google this week. The app lets users take photos with their phones and then share them with friends.
Twitter has released the updated version of the Twitter app for Android including the push notifications and multiple account logins that users had been waiting for long.
With Google+ gaining popularity over the weeks since its launch, a lot of criticism has also been cropping up on the functioning of various Google+ features. This fact has also been confirmed by Vic Gundotra, senior VP at Google in his Google+ account. He further added:
“We are listening and working to address. Stay tuned [...]
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksMay 31, 2011September 23, 2011August 30, 2011July 21, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S