While the tech world is still feeling the ripples created by Steve Jobs’ resignation as Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook the new CEO has taken over and started boosting the morale of his team so that they may feel confident that Apple will continue to follow the principles laid down by Jobs.
What could have been more shocking than Steve Jobs resigning as Apple’s CEO! He was a co-founder of Apple, had remained its CEO twice. Steve Jobs resigned as Apple’s CEO on 24th August, 2011 as announced by Apple.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 26, 2011July 2, 2011August 26, 2011July 31, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S