We had earlier reported about HTC’s new giant Android smartphone, HTC Ruby. The phone’s leaked specs included a 4.3” qHD display, 1.5GHz dual-core core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1 GB RAM, an 8 MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera.
The long wait of US users for this super sexy phone Samsung Galaxy SII is finally over as Samsung announced the SII for the US on 29th August. Initially the launch date was set for 29th August but had to be pushed back due to hurricane Irene.
Rumor is that Apple may be bringing differently priced phones to low, med and high-end users by late summer. According to BGR, Apple may be bringing a low-end pre-paid phone.
T-Mobile had announced two Samsung Android smartphones earlier this month – Samsung Exhibit 4G and Samsung Gravity Smart. Now the release date for the two has been revealed by T-Mobile as June 22.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 12, 2011August 28, 2011September 10, 2011June 6, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S