After HP decided to discontinue WebOS and HP TouchPad manufacturing, the price of TouchPad fell to $99 only. This resulted in rapid firesales where people just could not seem to get enough of the TouchPads.
Over a week ago HP announced discontinuation of WebOS and the tablet that runs the WeOS i.e. HP TouchPad. The TouchPad though launched with much fanfare could not capture the market as expected and its sales remained quite dismal.
HP’s announcement to discontinue WebOS as well HP TouchPad which runs WebOS was followed by slashing of TouchPad price down to $99. This led to TouchPad firesales with user demand more than the TouchPad stock could meet.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 17, 2011June 26, 2011September 5, 2011October 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S