Skype has released a major uodate Skype 5.3 with support for OS X Lion and HD video calling. According to the Skype announcement, “Skype 5.3 for Mac OS X is built to work with Apple’s newest desktop operating system, Lion, in addition to being compatible with past versions of OS X going all [...]
Skype had rolled out its video calling feature in June. But it did not provide support for all smartphone. Now with the release of Skype 17 more smartphones have been provided support.
Remember Skype making its debut on the App Store and then quickly pulled it saying that it went live “prematurely.” But the good news is that the app is now ready for download, “The wait is over, as today we launched Skype for iPad and now its available for download in the iTunes [...]
The hot news today was of Skype releasing its iPad app which must have been a relief for iPad users who no longer would have to deal with the oversized iPhone version of Skype. But then came the news that it was pulled back from App store. Skype announced via a tweet.
We had earlier reported that Facebook was about to reveal “something awesome” and that something awesome was rumored to be a video chat feature powered by Skype.
Facebook is about to announce a browser-based video chat that will be powered by Skype, which will also have a desktop component.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 26, 2011July 29, 2011October 11, 2011September 15, 2011August 17, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S